Why Community Public Adjusters
When you hire Community Public Adjusters, you’re getting an experienced and dedicated staff that understand the insurance adjustment process. Dealing with the insurance company is a time consuming, stressful and complicated process, therefore, you need the most experienced public adjusters possible. We work on your behalf and negotiate a fair settlement from the insurance company.
We represent home and business owners and have vast experience with the following types of claims
• Fire and smoke damage claims
• Water damage claims
• Flood damage claims
• Theft and vandalism damage claims
• Snow and ice damage claims
• Building collapse claims
• Wind and hail damage claims
• Catastrophic damage claims
• Roof leaks
• Blown off shingles & siding
• All plumbing leaks
• Toilet overflow
• Burst Pipes
• Frozen Pipes
- We’ve helped thousands of clients get the money they deserve.
- We have more than 150 years of combined public adjusting experience.
- All our public adjusters are licensed and bonded in Pennsylvania and New Jersey.
- We understand all aspects of the insurance claims process.
- Our public adjusters & property loss consultants engage in continuous education and training.
- Background checks are performed on all of our public adjusters.
- We are members of various local and national public adjuster associations.