Community Public Adjusters

Home Types of Insurance Claims Wind and Hail Damage Claims
Community Public Adjusters - Wind and Hail Damage Claims Image

Wind and Hail Damage Claims


We are your wind and hail damage claims experts, serving New Jersey, Pennsylvania and Delaware.


Don’t’ under-estimate winter weather other than snow and ice. When a building / property is subjected to wind and hail, it can lead to a vast amount of damage in a short period of time. Securing the highest amount of money needed to repair the damaged property is very challenging to the insured when submitting a claim with their insurance company. Fully understanding the insurance claim process or working with a public adjuster can go a long way in securing funds needed to complete the repairs to your property.


Regarding wind and hail damage claims, wind and hail insurance vary based on the insurance company, the state where the property is located, and the coastal area that you live in. Many states have laws that limit insurance companies from implementing wind and hail deductibles. Most of the time, wind and hail deductibles can range anywhere from 1% to 10% property coverage limit. That means if your property was insured for $500,000 with a 5% deductible, you’d be financially responsible for the first $25,000 in wind and hail damages.


How to prepare your property for wind and hail


There are certain areas of your property that are more prone to wind and hail damage than other areas, such as your home’s siding, roof, windows, porches, doors, and landscaped areas. In order to prevent wind and hail from damaging parts of your home and property, you should take the following action:


• Trim your trees and bushes on a regular schedule
• Install a reinforced garage door
• Secure all outdoor furniture and yard accessories
• Secure plywood over your windows before a storm hits.
• Install Impact resistant storm shingles on your roof


Community Public Adjusters are experienced wind and hail damage claims adjusters and can help relieve the stress of handling the wind and hail damage claim on your own. We will make sure your home or business property is restored to its pre-loss condition. Our claims adjusters understand insurance industry jargon and how insurance companies examine certain claims. We will make sure that the estimate for the claim is backed by detailed and accurate documentation.


Can a Public Adjuster Really Help Me with My Wind and Hail Damage Claim


Public adjusters are hired by commercial or residential property owners to represent them in their involvement with their insurance provider. Our main goal is to get the homeowner or business owner paid every single dollar you are owed under your insurance policy. There are no upfront fees to use our public adjusting services. We work on a contingency basis and our fees are based solely on a % of the wind and hail damage claim payments we obtain from your insurance company. Therefore, we are very motivated to bring you the maximum settlement amount possible under your policy.


Make Sure to File Your Wind and Hail Damage Claim Immediately


Community Public Adjusters recommends contacting a local public adjuster before you communicate with your insurance company. When directly communicating with your insurance company, make sure you provide details of the wind and/or hail damage incident, including the date of the wind and hail damage, location of the damage, list of damaged items, and general condition of your home. The wind and hail damage claim process is lengthy and tedious. Therefore, it is important to retain a public adjuster to handle all aspects of your wind and hail damage claim from the beginning. Even if you are in contact with your insurance provider, you may still need to take on some initial expenses yourself. The expenses you may incur immediately after a wind and hail damage claim can consist of temporary housing or relocating. Therefore, it’s extremely important to contact Community Public Adjusters as soon as a flood occurs on your property. Community Public Adjusters will minimize your out of pocket expense and request compensation from the insurance company to maintain your lifestyle and/or keep your business running.


Wind and Hail Damage Claims - Community Public AdjustersTypes of Property Damage Claims


Many times, Insurance companies will initially deny your water damage claim. We have many years of water damage claims experience and have helped property owners across Pennsylvania and New Jersey get the maximum insurance settlement for their insurance claim.


Community Public Adjusters can handle any type of claim including the flowing types of claims.


Building Collapse Damage Claims

Building collapse can occur due to uneven pressure of a structural element in the space between the floor and ceiling. Read more about building collapse damage claims.


Fire and Smoke Damage Claims

Fire losses are usually the most damaging and dangerous type of loss that can happen. Fire and smoke damage require immediate decisions from homeowners or business owners. A public adjuster should be hired immediately after the fire. Read more about fire and smoke damage claims.


Flood Damage Claims

Whether it’s the rainy season or dry season, many residential and commercial properties are one storm away from flood damage. Read more about flood damage claims.


Snow and Ice Damage Claims

When the temperature starts falling, and rain and snow arrive, it can cause ice to form which pushes on the external infrastructure. The huge amount of melting of ice on the roof can also cause water to permeate under the roof covering. Read more about snow and ice damage claims.


Theft and Vandalism Damage Claims

Theft or vandalism can be very costly to homeowners and business owners and detailed reports are needed to verify an event happened. Read more about theft and vandalism damage claims.


Water Damage Claims

Water damage is one of the most common types of property insurance claims. Water will always find the path of least resistance. An extreme amount of water can destroy your buildings foundation. Read more about water damage claims.


Claim types can also include


• Burst Pipes
• Frozen Pipes
• All Plumbing Leaks
• Toilet Overflow
• Roof Leaks
• Blown Off Shingles & Siding


Have a water damage claim? Submit it here


How Does the Claim Process Work?


The process starts by contacting Community Public Adjusters at 800-204-2463 or by visiting our website. Next, we will review your claim and contact you shortly so we can proceed with your damage loss assessment.


The Claims Process


• We inspect the damage site and conduct a comprehensive evaluation of your property.
• Next, we gather photographic evidence and use industry experts to examine your loss.
• Next, we fully document the extent of the damage.
• Next, we submit your claim, which is backed by scientific evidence and expert testimony.
• Finally, we negotiate with your insurance company to attain the best possible settlement.

Why Trust Community Public Adjusters with Your Wind and Hail Damage Claim

  • We are experts in wind and hail damage claims
  • We have helped many clients get money for wind and hail damage to their property
  • We have Over 150 years of combined public Adjusting experience
  • Our public adjusters are licensed and bonded in Pennsylvania and New Jersey
  • We are members of various local and national public adjuster associations
  • We understand all aspects of the tedious wind and hail damage claim process

Community Public Adjusters Testimonials

Community Public Adjusters - Top FAQ

My business has received substantial damage due to a fire. Should I purchase new equipment to get the business backup?

Depending on your policy, you could move certain expenses, such as away from Business Personal Property and over to Business Interruption. Our public adjusters can help you with such situations and can also advise you throughout the entire claims process while keeping your business operating.

Why Should I Work with a Public Adjuster over an Attorney?

Public adjusters who are on your side, are critical when there is an insurance dispute. Many times, an attorney will hire us to do that work if someone goes directly to them.

What areas do you service?

Community Public adjusters has a presence throughout the Tri-State area and beyond.

Service areas include:

  • Philadelphia County
  • Chester County
  • Delaware County
  • Montgomery County
  • Burlington County
  • Atlantic County
  • Camden County
  • Ocean County

Buck County, Pa, locations include

  • Southampton, Pa
  • Warminster, Pa
  • Bensalem, Pa
  • Doylestown, Pa
  • Yardley, PA
  • Newtown, Pa

New Jersey locations include

  • Atco, Nj
  • Trenton, Nj
  • Cherry Hill, Nj
  • Atlantic City, Nj
  • Brick, Nj

How is Community Public Adjusters Paid?

Community Public Adjusters is compensated by a small % of the claim, which is offset by the higher insurance settlement we obtain.

What Types of losses can Community Public Adjusters help me with?

Community Public adjusters has experienced with many types of property losses including:

Does Community Public Adjusters make the the repairs to my property?

No, you must contact a general or specialized contractor of your choice for the repairs. If you can’t find a contractor, Community Public Adjusters can locate on for you.

Wind and Hail Damage Claims | New Jersey, Pennsylvania, Delaware

Submit a Claim or Call Community Public Adjusters Today at 1-800-204-2463
We work hard for YOU to ensure you get the highest possible settlement | Email Us


Our service area includes the South Jersey area, including Gloucester County, Camden County, Atlantic County, Cumberland County, Salem County, and the greater Philadelphia, Pennsylvania area

We are available 24x7 for you

Call Us Now 1-800-204-2463