Community Public Adjusters

Home Types of Insurance Claims Theft and Vandalism Damage Claims
Community Public Adjusters - Theft and Vandalism Damage Claims Image

Theft and Vandalism Damage Claims


We are your theft and vandalism claims experts, serving New Jersey, Pennsylvania and Delaware.


When you become a victim of a theft or vandalism, the incident must be substantiated by official police reports. These official reports are inspected by insurance companies to verify your theft and vandalism damage claim. It is very important that a police report be filed soon after the theft or vandalism incident has occurred. The property owner should make sure the report is accurate and well documented. If additional items are discovered later, the property owner should update the police report and contact the insurance company.


Some insurance policies are very specific about vandalism and theft related damages. In many cases, they may occur during a single one-time incident. However, different types of coverage, limitations or exclusions may apply to the damage.


Proper, detailed and accurate documentation of your home and/or personal property is important when filing theft and vandalism damage claims, especially, if the incident is involving theft of your own personal property. The insurance company will require the policyholder to provide complete and detailed information. This information may be a receipt, photo, or any other documents relevant to your damage claim.


After your insurance company receives notice of a theft and vandalism damage claim, they may ask you some of the following questions:


  1. Did a theft and vandalism really happen?
  2. Was a police reports made?
  3. Do you have a police report number?
  4. Did the policyholder own the items being claimed stolen?
  5. Can proof be provided about these items?
  6. What is the specific value of each item being claimed?
  7. Was there any related property damage?
  8. Have you previously filed a theft and vandalism damage claim?


Working with a Public Adjuster for Theft and Vandalism Damage Claims.


Public adjusters are hired by commercial or residential property owners to represent them in their involvement with their insurance provider. Our goal is to get you paid every single dollar you are owed under your insurance policy. There are no upfront fees to use our public adjusting services. We work on a contingency basis and our fees are based solely on a % of the claim payments we obtain from your insurance company. Therefore, we are very motivated to bring you the maximum settlement amount possible under your policy.


Theft and Vandalism Damage Claims in PA, NJ - Community Public AdjustersTypes of Property Damage Claims


Many times, Insurance companies will initially deny your water damage claim. We have many years of water damage claims experience and have helped property owners across Pennsylvania and New Jersey get the maximum insurance settlement for their insurance claim.


Community Public Adjusters can handle any type of claim including the flowing types of claims.


Building Collapse Damage Claims

Building collapse can occur due to uneven pressure of a structural element in the space between the floor and ceiling. Read more about building collapse damage claims.


Fire and Smoke Damage Claims

Fire losses are usually the most damaging and dangerous type of loss that can happen. Fire and smoke damage require immediate decisions from homeowners or business owners. A public adjuster should be hired immediately after the fire. Read more about fire and smoke damage claims.


Flood Damage Claims

Whether it’s the rainy season or dry season, many residential and commercial properties are one storm away from flood damage. Read more about flood damage claims.


Snow and Ice Damage Claims

When the temperature starts falling, and rain and snow arrive, it can cause ice to form which pushes on the external infrastructure. The huge amount of melting of ice on the roof can also cause water to permeate under the roof covering. Read more about snow and ice damage claims.


Water Damage Claims

Water damage is one of the most common types of property insurance claims. Water will always find the path of least resistance. An extreme amount of water can destroy your buildings foundation. Read more about water damage claims.


Wind and Hail Damage Claims

When a home or building is subjected to wind and hail, the damage can be very costly. Getting the money needed to repair the damaged is challenging. Read more about wind and hail damage claims.


Claim types can also include


• Burst Pipes
• Frozen Pipes
• All Plumbing Leaks
• Toilet Overflow
• Roof Leaks
• Blown Off Shingles & Siding


Have a water damage claim? Submit it here


How Does the Claim Process Work?


The process starts by contacting Community Public Adjusters at 800-204-2463 or by visiting our website. Next, we will review your claim and contact you shortly so we can proceed with your damage loss assessment.


The Claims Process


• We inspect the damage site and conduct a comprehensive evaluation of your property.
• Next, we gather photographic evidence and use industry experts to examine your loss.
• Next, we fully document the extent of the damage.
• Next, we submit your claim, which is backed by scientific evidence and expert testimony.
• Finally, we negotiate with your insurance company to attain the best possible settlement.

Why Trust Community Public Adjusters with Your theft and vandalism damage claim

  • We are experts in theft and vandalism damage claims
  • We have helped many clients get money for fire and smoke damage to their property
  • We have Over 150 years of combined public Adjusting experience
  • Our public adjusters are licensed and bonded in Pennsylvania and New Jersey
  • We are members of various local and national public adjuster associations
  • We understand all aspects of the tedious theft and vandalism damage claims process

Community Public Adjusters Testimonials

Community Public Adjusters - Top FAQ

My business has received substantial damage due to a fire. Should I purchase new equipment to get the business backup?

Depending on your policy, you could move certain expenses, such as away from Business Personal Property and over to Business Interruption. Our public adjusters can help you with such situations and can also advise you throughout the entire claims process while keeping your business operating.

Why Should I Work with a Public Adjuster over an Attorney?

Public adjusters who are on your side, are critical when there is an insurance dispute. Many times, an attorney will hire us to do that work if someone goes directly to them.

What areas do you service?

Community Public adjusters has a presence throughout the Tri-State area and beyond.

Service areas include:

  • Philadelphia County
  • Chester County
  • Delaware County
  • Montgomery County
  • Burlington County
  • Atlantic County
  • Camden County
  • Ocean County

Buck County, Pa, locations include

  • Southampton, Pa
  • Warminster, Pa
  • Bensalem, Pa
  • Doylestown, Pa
  • Yardley, PA
  • Newtown, Pa

New Jersey locations include

  • Atco, Nj
  • Trenton, Nj
  • Cherry Hill, Nj
  • Atlantic City, Nj
  • Brick, Nj

How is Community Public Adjusters Paid?

Community Public Adjusters is compensated by a small % of the claim, which is offset by the higher insurance settlement we obtain.

What Types of losses can Community Public Adjusters help me with?

Community Public adjusters has experienced with many types of property losses including:

Does Community Public Adjusters make the repairs to my property?

No, you must contact a general or specialized contractor of your choice for the repairs. If you can’t find a contractor, Community Public Adjusters can locate on for you.

Community Public Adjusters | Theft and Vandalism Damage Claims

Submit a Claim or Call Community Public Adjusters Today at 1-800-204-2463
We work hard for YOU to ensure you get the highest possible settlement | Email Us |


Our service area includes the South Jersey area, including Gloucester County, Camden County, Atlantic County, Cumberland County, Salem County, and the greater Philadelphia, Pennsylvania area

We are available 24x7 for you

Call Us Now 1-800-204-2463