Community Public Adjusters

Home Types of Insurance Claims Snow and Ice Damage Claims
Community Public Adjusters - Snow and Ice Damage Claims Image

Snow and Ice Damage Claims


We are your snow and ice damage claims experts, serving New Jersey, Pennsylvania and Delaware.


When winter temps drop below freezing or even lower, and there is rain and/or snow, it causes ice particles to form which presses on the external infrastructure and can causes parts of the structure to break away. This ice build-up and ice melting on the roof can also cause water to permeate under the roof. This process is known as ice damming.
What are ice dams?


When the temperature inside your attic or crawl space is above freezing, snow and/or ice on the roof will melt. When the melted snow and/or ice trickles down the roof and runs into the colder eaves, it refreezes.


If this cycle repeats over the span of several days, the freezing snow and ice builds up and forms a dam of ice, behind which water pools up into large puddles. This puddling water can back up under the roof shingles and leak into the attic or along outside walls.


The optimal weather for ice dams are normally when the outside temperatures are in the 20s for several days with several inches of snow on the roof.


Heavy snow and ice can collapse roofs, especially on older buildings. Older homes and buildings have a greater risk of corrosion, which can weaken its structural integrity. Newer buildings that have roofs that are flat or do not have adequate supports are more likely to collapse under the pressure of heavy snow and ice. Where there are heavy wet snowfalls, especially multiple storms, partial or full collapses can result on roofs and even entire buildings.


In some cases, you should be concerned about the snow/ice loads on:


• Roof overhangs / eaves
• Multilevel roofs
• Valleys
• Flat roofs
• Shingled roofs


Save with Winter Preventative Maintenance


Try and keep snow and ice off roofs that are sloped, make sure your attic is well ventilated, so the snow does not melt and turn to ice. Snow and ice that melts can enter a roof through the eaves and flat roofs can experience severe water damage if ice dams form. Snow that builds up on walls and windows can also cause water damage if it melts and leaks in through improperly sealed windows. Preventative property maintenance is key during the stormy winter months to help avoid costly repairs.


Can a Public Adjuster Really Help Me with My Snow and Ice Damage Claim?


Public adjusters are hired by commercial or residential property owners to represent them in their involvement with their insurance provider. Our main goal is to get the homeowner or business owner paid every single dollar you are owed under your insurance policy. There are no upfront fees to use our public adjusting services. We work on a contingency basis and our fees are based solely on a % of the snow and ice damage claim payments we obtain from your insurance company. Therefore, we are very motivated to bring you the maximum settlement amount possible under your policy.


File Your Snow and Ice Damage Claim Immediately


Community Public Adjusters recommends contacting a local public adjuster before you communicate with your insurance company. When directly communicating with your insurance company, make sure you provide details of the snow and/or or ice damage incident, including the date of the snow and ice damage, location of the damage, list of damaged items, and general condition of your home. The snow and ice damage claims process is lengthy and tedious. Therefore, it is important to retain a public adjuster to handle all aspects of your snow and ice damage claim from the beginning. Even if you are in contact with your insurance provider, you may still need to take on some initial expenses yourself. The expenses you may incur immediately after a snow and ice damage claim can consist of temporary housing or relocating. Therefore, it’s extremely important to contact Community Public Adjusters as soon as the damage occurs on your property. Community Public Adjusters will minimize your out of pocket expense and request compensation from the insurance company to maintain your lifestyle and/or keep your business running.



Snow and Ice Damage Claims in PA, NJ - Community Public AdjustersOther Types of Property Damage Claims


Many times, Insurance companies will initially deny your snow and ice damage claim. We have many years of snow and ice damage claims experience and have helped property owners across Pennsylvania and New Jersey get the maximum insurance settlement for their insurance claim.


Community Public Adjusters can handle any type of claim including the flowing types of claims.


Building Collapse Damage Claims

Building collapse can occur due to uneven pressure of a structural element in the space between the floor and ceiling. Read more about building collapse damage claims.


Fire and Smoke Damage Claims

Fire losses are usually the most damaging and dangerous type of loss that can happen. Fire and smoke damage require immediate decisions from homeowners or business owners. A public adjuster should be hired immediately after the fire. Read more about fire and smoke damage claims.


Flood Damage Claims

Whether it’s the rainy season or dry season, many residential and commercial properties are one storm away from flood damage. Read more about flood damage claims.


Theft and Vandalism Damage Claims

Theft or vandalism can be very costly to homeowners and business owners and detailed reports are needed to verify an event happened. Read more about theft and vandalism damage claims.


Water Damage Claims

Water damage is one of the most common types of property insurance claims. Water will always find the path of least resistance. An extreme amount of water can destroy your buildings foundation. Read more about water damage claims.


Wind and Hail Damage Claims

When a home or building is subjected to wind and hail, the damage can be very costly. Getting the money needed to repair the damaged is challenging. Read more about wind and hail damage claims.


Claim types can also include


• Burst Pipes
• Frozen Pipes
• All Plumbing Leaks
• Toilet Overflow
• Roof Leaks
• Blown Off Shingles & Siding


Have a snow and ice damage claim? Submit it here


How Does the Claim Process Work?


The process starts by contacting Community Public Adjusters at 800-204-2463 or by visiting our website. Next, we will review your claim and contact you shortly so we can proceed with your damage loss assessment.


The Claims Process


• We inspect the damage site and conduct a comprehensive evaluation of your property.
• Next, we gather photographic evidence and use industry experts to examine your loss.
• Next, we fully document the extent of the damage.
• Next, we submit your claim, which is backed by scientific evidence and expert testimony.
• Finally, we negotiate with your insurance company to attain the best possible settlement.

Why Trust Community Public Adjusters with Your theft and vandalism damage claim

  • We are experts in theft and vandalism damage claims
  • We have helped many clients get money for fire and smoke damage to their property
  • We have Over 150 years of combined public Adjusting experience
  • Our public adjusters are licensed and bonded in Pennsylvania and New Jersey
  • We are members of various local and national public adjuster associations
  • We understand all aspects of the tedious theft and vandalism damage claims process

Community Public Adjusters Testimonials

Community Public Adjusters - Top FAQ

My business has received substantial damage due to a fire. Should I purchase new equipment to get the business backup?

Depending on your policy, you could move certain expenses, such as away from Business Personal Property and over to Business Interruption. Our public adjusters can help you with such situations and can also advise you throughout the entire claims process while keeping your business operating.

Why Should I Work with a Public Adjuster over an Attorney?

Public adjusters who are on your side, are critical when there is an insurance dispute. Many times, an attorney will hire us to do that work if someone goes directly to them.

What areas do you service?

Community Public adjusters has a presence throughout the Tri-State area and beyond.

Service areas include:

  • Philadelphia County
  • Chester County
  • Delaware County
  • Montgomery County
  • Burlington County
  • Atlantic County
  • Camden County
  • Ocean County

Buck County, Pa, locations include

  • Southampton, Pa
  • Warminster, Pa
  • Bensalem, Pa
  • Doylestown, Pa
  • Yardley, PA
  • Newtown, Pa

New Jersey locations include

  • Atco, Nj
  • Trenton, Nj
  • Cherry Hill, Nj
  • Atlantic City, Nj
  • Brick, Nj

How is Community Public Adjusters Paid?

Community Public Adjusters is compensated by a small % of the claim, which is offset by the higher insurance settlement we obtain.

What Types of losses can Community Public Adjusters help me with?

Community Public adjusters has experienced with many types of property losses including:

Does Community Public Adjusters make the repairs to my property?

No, you must contact a general or specialized contractor of your choice for the repairs. If you can’t find a contractor, Community Public Adjusters can locate on for you.

Snow and Ice Damage Claims | New Jersey, Pennsylvania, Delaware

Submit a Claim or Call Community Public Adjusters Today at 1-800-204-2463
We work hard for YOU to ensure you get the highest possible settlement | Email Us


Our service area includes the South Jersey area, including Gloucester County, Camden County, Atlantic County, Cumberland County, Salem County, and the greater Philadelphia, Pennsylvania area

We are available 24x7 for you

Call Us Now 1-800-204-2463