Community Public Adjusters

Home Types of Insurance Claims Fire and Smoke Damage Claims
Community Public Adjusters - Fire and Smoke Damage Claims Image

Fire and Smoke Damage Claims | New Jersey


We are your fire and smoke damage claims experts. serving New Jersey, Pennsylvania and Delaware.


Property losses due to fire and smoke damage are usually the most destructive type of loss that can happen to a residential or business property owner. Fire and smoke damage create an extremely stressful situation for any property owner.


Contacting a public adjuster should be the first step a property owner does after a fire. Having a public adjuster represent you for fire and smoke damage claims helps you avoid making mistakes with restoration contractors and the insurance company. Initially, the adjuster will determine to what degree the residential or commercial property is damaged if the structure repairable or is it a total loss.


Make sure you consult with Community Public Adjusters about your fire and smoke damage claim. Let our Public Adjusters and property loss consultants determine what experts are needed to restore your property such as; contractors, engineers, electricians, and cleaning specialists. These needed specialists can help return your property to its original condition.


After Community Public Adjusters has made a preliminary evaluation of your property loss, we can guide and advise you as to the best way to settle your claim in the smallest amount of time possible. Please note, it is extremely important to contact our office immediately after your fire loss occurs.




Have you recently experienced Fire and smoke damage to your residential or business property? Many people assume their current insurance policy will sufficiently cover the fire damage to their property. However, fire insurance coverage varies from one insurance policy to the next. How your policy is worded will determine what you are specifically entitled to. It is very important that you do not throw away any personal property before your public adjuster has examined each specific item. Its possible that most of your personal property will not be salvageable, presenting these items to the insurance company’s claims adjuster will help strengthen your insurance claim. Consequently, getting rid of your personal items prematurely can result in denial of payment for those items.


Apartment or Condo Fire and Smoke Damage


Fire and smoke damage claims can be somewhat difficult for condominium owners. If you are a condo owner, it is possible the homeowner’s association might be dividing the responsibilities and coverage. If so, a review of your existing insurance policy will show you exactly what is covered. However, if you are the owner of an apartment complex that was damaged by a fire and smoke, you may have certain obligations to your apartment tenants. The public adjusters at Community Public Adjusters have spent years working with many different insurance companies, and we can help you negotiate with your current insurance provider, so you are fully compensated for your fire and smoke damage claim.




Community Public Adjusters recommends contacting a public adjuster before you reach out to your insurance company. When speaking with your insurance company, be ready to provide details of the fire and smoke damage incident, including the exact location of the fire damage, date of the incident, a list of all damaged items and their condition. The fire and smoke damage claims process can sometimes be tedious and drawn-out; therefore, it is important to hire a public adjuster to handle your claim form the beginning. Even if you remain in constant contact with your insurance provider, you may still need to pay for some initial expenses yourself. The expenses can consist of boarding up the property and temporary housing or relocation. Therefore, it’s extremely important to contact us when the fire occurs so we can minimize your out of pocket expense. We will also request compensation from your insurance company to maintain your lifestyle or keep your business running throughout the entire claims process.


Fire and smoke damage claims - Community Public AdjustersOther Types of Property Damage Claims Community Public Adjusters Handles


Many times, Insurance companies will initially deny your fire and smoke damage claim. We have many years of fire and smoke damage claims experience and have helped property owners across Pennsylvania and New Jersey get the maximum insurance settlement for their insurance claim.


Community Public Adjusters can handle any type of claim including the flowing types of claims.


Building Collapse Damage Claims

Building collapse can occur due to uneven pressure of a structural element in the space between the floor and ceiling. Read more about building collapse damage claims.



Flood Damage Claims

Whether it’s the rainy season or dry season, many residential and commercial properties are one storm away from flood damage. Read more about flood damage claims.



Snow and Ice Damage Claims

When the temperature starts falling, and rain and snow arrive, it can cause ice to form which pushes on the external infrastructure. The huge amount of melting of ice on the roof can also cause water to permeate under the roof covering. Read more about snow and ice damage claims.



Theft and Vandalism Damage Claims

Theft or vandalism can be very costly to homeowners and business owners and detailed reports are needed to verify an event happened. Read more about theft and vandalism damage claims.



Water Damage Claims

Water damage is one of the most common types of property insurance claims. Water will always find the path of least resistance. An extreme amount of water can destroy your buildings foundation. Read more about water damage claims.



Wind and Hail Damage Claims

When a home or building is subjected to wind and hail, the damage can be very costly. Getting the money needed to repair the damaged is challenging. Read more about wind and hail damage claims.



Claim types can also include


• Burst Pipes
• Frozen Pipes
• All Plumbing Leaks
• Toilet Overflow
• Roof Leaks
• Blown Off Shingles & Siding



Have a Fire and Smoke claim? Submit it here


How Does the Claim Process Work?


The process starts by contacting Community Public Adjusters at 800-204-2463 or by visiting our website. Next, we will review your claim and contact you shortly so we can proceed with your damage loss assessment.


The Claims Process


• We inspect the damage site and conduct a comprehensive evaluation of your property.
• Next, we gather photographic evidence and use industry experts to examine your loss.
• Next, we fully document the extent of the damage.
• Next, we submit your claim, which is backed by scientific evidence and expert testimony.
• Finally, we negotiate with your insurance company to attain the best possible settlement.

Why Trust Community Public Adjusters with Your fire and smoke damage claims

  • We are experts in fire and smoke damage claims
  • We have helped many clients get money for fire and smoke damage to their property
  • We have Over 150 years of combined public Adjusting experience
  • Our public adjusters are licensed and bonded in Pennsylvania and New Jersey
  • We are members of various local and national public adjuster associations
  • We understand all aspects of the tedious fire and smoke damage claims process

Community Public Adjusters Testimonials

Community Public Adjusters - Top FAQ

My business has received substantial damage due to a fire. Should I purchase new equipment to get the business backup?

Depending on your policy, you could move certain expenses, such as away from Business Personal Property and over to Business Interruption. Our public adjusters can help you with such situations and can also advise you throughout the entire claims process while keeping your business operating.

Why Should I Work with a Public Adjuster over an Attorney?

Public adjusters who are on your side, are critical when there is an insurance dispute. Many times, an attorney will hire us to do that work if someone goes directly to them.

What areas do you service?

Community Public adjusters has a presence throughout the Tri-State area and beyond.

Service areas include:

  • Philadelphia County
  • Chester County
  • Delaware County
  • Montgomery County
  • Burlington County
  • Atlantic County
  • Camden County
  • Ocean County

Buck County, Pa, locations include

  • Southampton, Pa
  • Warminster, Pa
  • Bensalem, Pa
  • Doylestown, Pa
  • Yardley, PA
  • Newtown, Pa

New Jersey locations include

  • Atco, Nj
  • Trenton, Nj
  • Cherry Hill, Nj
  • Atlantic City, Nj
  • Brick, Nj

How is Community Public Adjusters Paid?

Community Public Adjusters is compensated by a small % of the claim, which is offset by the higher insurance settlement we obtain.

What Types of losses can Community Public Adjusters help me with?

Community Public adjusters has experienced with many types of property losses including:

Does Community Public Adjusters make the repairs to my property?

No, you must contact a general or specialized contractor of your choice for the repairs. If you can’t find a contractor, Community Public Adjusters can locate on for you.

 Fire and Smoke Damage Claims | New Jersey, Pennsylvania, Delaware

Submit a Claim or Call Community Public Adjusters Today at 1-800-204-2463
We work hard for YOU to ensure you get the highest possible settlement | Email Us


Our service area includes the South Jersey area, including Gloucester County, Camden County, Atlantic County, Cumberland County, Salem County, and the greater Philadelphia, Pennsylvania area

We are available 24x7 for you

Call Us Now 1-800-204-2463