Community Public Adjusters

Home Types of Insurance Claims Flood Damage Claims
Community Public Adjusters - Flood Damage Claims Image

Flood Damage Claims


We are your flood damage claims experts. Serving New Jersey, Pennsylvania and Delaware.


Flood damage is very common, especially in low lying and coastal areas. Whether it’s the rainy season or dry season, many business and residential property owners are one storm away from major flood damage.


Being able to understand your insurance policy and its influence on your flood damage claims process starts by contacting Community Public Adjusters. Your insurance company has adjusters fighting for them, don’t you deserve the same? We are here to represent you regarding your flood damage claim. Many insurance companies offer a separate insurance policy for “Flood Insurance”. It is important to know the difference between flood damage and water damage.


FEMA definition of “Flood” is listed below:


A general and temporary condition of partial or complete inundation of normally dry land areas from:


(1) The overflow of inland or tidal waters;


(2) The unusual and rapid accumulation or runoff of surface waters from any source;


(3) Mudslides (i.e., mudflows) which are proximately caused by flooding and are akin to a river of liquid and flowing mud on the surfaces of normally dry land areas, as when earth is carried by a current of water and deposited along the path of the current.


A flood inundates a floodplain. Most floods fall into three major categories: riverine flooding, coastal flooding, and shallow flooding. Alluvial fan flooding is another type of flooding more common in the mountainous western states.


If a business or residential property is in a designated flood zone, a separate flood insurance policy will need to be purchased to cover any potential flood damage claims. The property owners may take precautionary measures to minimize or to prevent potential flood damage to their property by making their basements watertight or raising the foundation of the property.


The property owner should hire a licensed contractor and or restoration firm to perform flood damage repairs.


At Community Public Adjusters, we know flood damage is stressful to any property owner. Therefore, we offer a variety of resources to help you handle and recover from flood damage to your business or residential property. In the event of a flood damage claim, our licensed public adjusters focus on providing you accurate and timely updates regarding your claim and we do this with and compassion at this difficult time.


How Can a Public Adjuster Help Me with My Flood Damage Claim


Public adjusters are hired by commercial or residential property owners to represent them in their involvement with their insurance provider. Our main goal is to get the homeowner or business owner paid every single dollar you are owed under your insurance policy. There are no upfront fees to use our public adjusting services. We work on a contingency basis and our fees are based solely on a % of the flood damage claim payments we obtain from your insurance company. Therefore, we are very motivated to bring you the maximum settlement amount possible under your policy.


File Your Flood Claim Immediately


Community Public Adjusters recommends contacting a local public adjuster before you communicate with your insurance company. When directly communicating with your insurance company, make sure you provide details of the flood damage incident, including the date of the flood, location of the flood damage, list of damaged items, and general condition of your home. The flood damage claims process is lengthy and tedious. Therefore, it is important to retain a public adjuster to handle all aspects of your flood damage claim. from the beginning. Even if you are in contact with your insurance provider, you may still need to take on some initial expenses yourself. The expenses you may incur immediately after a flood damage claims can consist of temporary housing or relocating. Therefore, it’s extremely important to contact Community Public Adjusters as soon as a flood occurs on your property. Community Public Adjusters will minimize your out of pocket expense and request compensation from the insurance company to maintain your lifestyle and/or keep your business running.



Flood Damage Claims in PA, NJ - Community Public AdjustersOther Types of Property Damage Claims


Many times, Insurance companies will initially deny your flood damage claim. We have many years of flood damage claims experience and have helped property owners across Pennsylvania and New Jersey get the maximum insurance settlement for their insurance claim.


Community Public Adjusters can handle any type of claim including the flowing types of claims.


Building Collapse Damage Claims

Building collapse can occur due to uneven pressure of a structural element in the space between the floor and ceiling. Read more about building collapse damage claims.


Fire and Smoke Damage Claims

Fire losses are usually the most damaging and dangerous type of loss that can happen. Fire and smoke damage require immediate decisions from homeowners or business owners. A public adjuster should be hired immediately after the fire. Read more about fire and smoke damage claims.


Snow and Ice Damage Claims

When the temperature starts falling, and rain and snow arrive, it can cause ice to form which pushes on the external infrastructure. The huge amount of melting of ice on the roof can also cause water to permeate under the roof covering. Read more about snow and ice damage claims.


Theft and Vandalism Damage Claims

Theft or vandalism can be very costly to homeowners and business owners and detailed reports are needed to verify an event happened. Read more about theft and vandalism damage claims.


Water Damage Claims

Water damage is one of the most common types of property insurance claims. Water will always find the path of least resistance. An extreme amount of water can destroy your buildings foundation. Read more about water damage claims.


Wind and Hail Damage Claims

When a home or building is subjected to wind and hail, the damage can be very costly. Getting the money needed to repair the damaged is challenging. Read more about wind and hail damage claims.


Claim types can also include


• Burst Pipes
• Frozen Pipes
• All Plumbing Leaks
• Toilet Overflow
• Roof Leaks
• Blown Off Shingles & Siding


Have a Flood damage claim? Submit it here


How Does the Claim Process Work?


The process starts by contacting Community Public Adjusters at 800-204-2463 or by visiting our website. Next, we will review your claim and contact you shortly so we can proceed with your damage loss assessment.


The Claims Process


• We inspect the damage site and conduct a comprehensive evaluation of your property.
• Next, we gather photographic evidence and use industry experts to examine your loss.
• Next, we fully document the extent of the damage.
• Next, we submit your claim, which is backed by scientific evidence and expert testimony.
• Finally, we negotiate with your insurance company to attain the best possible settlement.

Why Trust Community Public Adjusters with Your flood damage claim

  • We are experts in flood damage claims
  • We have helped many clients get money for flood damage to their property
  • We have Over 150 years of combined public Adjusting experience
  • Our public adjusters are licensed and bonded in Pennsylvania and New Jersey
  • We are members of various local and national public adjuster associations
  • We understand all aspects of the tedious flood damage claims process

Community Public Adjusters Testimonials

Community Public Adjusters - Top FAQ

My business has received substantial damage due to a fire. Should I purchase new equipment to get the business backup?

Depending on your policy, you could move certain expenses, such as away from Business Personal Property and over to Business Interruption. Our public adjusters can help you with such situations and can also advise you throughout the entire claims process while keeping your business operating.

Why Should I Work with a Public Adjuster over an Attorney?

Public adjusters who are on your side, are critical when there is an insurance dispute. Many times, an attorney will hire us to do that work if someone goes directly to them.

What areas do you service?

Community Public adjusters has a presence throughout the Tri-State area and beyond.

Service areas include:

  • Philadelphia County
  • Chester County
  • Delaware County
  • Montgomery County
  • Burlington County
  • Atlantic County
  • Camden County
  • Ocean County

Buck County, Pa, locations include

  • Southampton, Pa
  • Warminster, Pa
  • Bensalem, Pa
  • Doylestown, Pa
  • Yardley, PA
  • Newtown, Pa

New Jersey locations include

  • Atco, Nj
  • Trenton, Nj
  • Cherry Hill, Nj
  • Atlantic City, Nj
  • Brick, Nj

How is Community Public Adjusters Paid?

Community Public Adjusters is compensated by a small % of the claim, which is offset by the higher insurance settlement we obtain.

What Types of losses can Community Public Adjusters help me with?

Community Public adjusters has experienced with many types of property losses including:

Does Community Public Adjusters make the repairs to my property?

No, you must contact a general or specialized contractor of your choice for the repairs. If you can’t find a contractor, Community Public Adjusters can locate on for you.

Flood Damage Claims | New Jersey, Pennsylvania, Delaware

Submit a Claim or Call Community Public Adjusters Today at 1-800-204-2463
We work hard for YOU to ensure you get the highest possible settlement | Email Us


Our service area includes the South Jersey area, including Gloucester County, Camden County, Atlantic County, Cumberland County, Salem County, and the greater Philadelphia, Pennsylvania area

We are available 24x7 for you

Call Us Now 1-800-204-2463