Community Public Adjusters

Home Types of Insurance Claims Water Damage Claims
Community Public Adjusters - Water Damage Claims Image

Water Damage Claims


We are your water damage claims experts, serving New Jersey, Pennsylvania and Delaware.


One of the most common types of property insurance claims is water damage claims or flood damage claims. Water will always find the path of least resistance. Water damage is also one of the most expensive repairs for a residential or commercial property owner. Damage to your home from water can include burst or leaking pipes, toilet overflow, other plumbing issues or severe storms. It’s possible that a large amount of water can damage your buildings foundation. Additionally, if water damage is not remediated immediately, mold will form and destroy the interior of the building.


Water damage can happen from:


• Rain
• Snow and ice
• Burst pipes
• Frozen pipes
• Toilet overflows
• Sump pump failures
• Sewer lines


Plumbing / Toilet overflows


Damage caused by toilet overflows, sump pump failures, bursts or broken pipes and sewer lines in your homes or businesses can cost you thousands of dollars in damages. Is this type of damage covered by most homeowners or business policies? Well, the answer is, it really depends on the type of insurance policy you have. Let the professionals at Community Public Adjusters determine whether your toilet overflow and resulting damage to your property is covered.


FYI: Do not to confuse water damage claims with flood damage claims.


When dealing with toilet overflows and other plumbing issues that result in water damage claims, quick action is needed to stabilize the damage to your property and contain the water! Water can damage property components and your personal property very fast if you are slow to react.  The first step is to minimize the damage and stop the leak. A licensed plumber may be needed to properly make the repairs.


The next step, drying and cleaning the water damage as soon as possible.  An experienced emergency services or restoration company may provide the best mitigation.


Next, after remediating the damage, a general contractor may be needed to perform the repairs and get your property back to normal.


During the water damage claim repairs, some additional code upgrade related repairs may be needed, most policies have code upgrade coverage options. This coverage is very important, especially, for older buildings.


File Your Water Damage Immediately


Community Public Adjusters recommends contacting a local public adjuster before you communicate with your insurance company. When directly communicating with your insurance company, make sure you provide details of the water damage incident, including the date of the damage, location of the water damage, list of damaged items, and general condition of your home. The water damage insurance claims process is lengthy and tedious. Therefore, it is important to retain a public adjuster to handle all aspects of your water damage claim from the beginning. Even if you are in contact with your insurance provider, you may still need to take on some initial expenses yourself. The expenses you may incur immediately after a water damage claim can consist of temporary housing or relocating. Therefore, it’s extremely important to contact Community Public Adjusters as soon as water damage occurs to your property. Community Public Adjusters will minimize your out of pocket expense and request compensation from the insurance company to maintain your lifestyle and/or keep your business running.


Water Damage Claims in PA, NJ - Community Public AdjustersOther Types of Property Damage Claims


Many times, Insurance companies will initially deny your water damage claim. We have many years of water damage claims experience and have helped property owners across Pennsylvania and New Jersey get the maximum insurance settlement for their insurance claim.


Community Public Adjusters can handle any type of claim including the flowing types of claims.


Building Collapse Damage Claims

Building collapse can occur due to uneven pressure of a structural element in the space between the floor and ceiling. Read more about building collapse damage claims.


Fire and Smoke Damage Claims

Fire losses are usually the most damaging and dangerous type of loss that can happen. Fire and smoke damage require immediate decisions from homeowners or business owners. A public adjuster should be hired immediately after the fire. Read more about fire and smoke damage claims.


Flood Damage Claims

Whether it’s the rainy season or dry season, many residential and commercial properties are one storm away from flood damage. Read more about flood damage claims.


Snow and Ice Damage Claims

When the temperature starts falling, and rain and snow arrive, it can cause ice to form which pushes on the external infrastructure. The huge amount of melting of ice on the roof can also cause water to permeate under the roof covering. Read more about snow and ice damage claims.


Theft and Vandalism Damage Claims

Theft or vandalism can be very costly to homeowners and business owners and detailed reports are needed to verify an event happened. Read more about theft and vandalism damage claims.


Wind and Hail Damage Claims

When a home or building is subjected to wind and hail, the damage can be very costly. Getting the money needed to repair the damaged is challenging. Read more about wind and hail damage claims.


Claim types can also include


• Burst Pipes
• Frozen Pipes
• All Plumbing Leaks
• Toilet Overflow
• Roof Leaks
• Blown Off Shingles & Siding


Have a water damage claim? Submit it here


How Does the Claim Process Work?


The process starts by contacting Community Public Adjusters at 800-204-2463 or by visiting our website. Next, we will review your claim and contact you shortly so we can proceed with your damage loss assessment.


The Claims Process


• We inspect the damage site and conduct a comprehensive evaluation of your property.
• Next, we gather photographic evidence and use industry experts to examine your loss.
• Next, we fully document the extent of the damage.
• Next, we submit your claim, which is backed by scientific evidence and expert testimony.
• Finally, we negotiate with your insurance company to attain the best possible settlement.


Why Choose Community Public Adjusters to Represent You


• We have more than 150 years of combined experience.
• Our public adjusters are licensed & bonded.
• Our public adjusters engage in continuous training.
• We are members of various public adjuster associations.
•We’ve helped many clients get the money they deserve.

Why Trust Community Public Adjusters with Your Damage Claim

  • We are experts in water damage claims
  • We have helped many clients get money for fire and smoke damage to their property
  • We have Over 150 years of combined public Adjusting experience
  • Our public adjusters are licensed and bonded in Pennsylvania and New Jersey
  • We are members of various local and national public adjuster associations
  • We understand all aspects of the tedious water damage claims process

Community Public Adjusters Testimonials

Community Public Adjusters - Top FAQ

My business has received substantial damage due to a fire. Should I purchase new equipment to get the business backup?

Depending on your policy, you could move certain expenses, such as away from Business Personal Property and over to Business Interruption. Our public adjusters can help you with such situations and can also advise you throughout the entire claims process while keeping your business operating.

Why Should I Work with a Public Adjuster over an Attorney?

Public adjusters who are on your side, are critical when there is an insurance dispute. Many times, an attorney will hire us to do that work if someone goes directly to them.

What areas do you service?

Community Public adjusters has a presence throughout the Tri-State area and beyond.

Service areas include:

  • Philadelphia County
  • Chester County
  • Delaware County
  • Montgomery County
  • Burlington County
  • Atlantic County
  • Camden County
  • Ocean County

Buck County, Pa, locations include

  • Southampton, Pa
  • Warminster, Pa
  • Bensalem, Pa
  • Doylestown, Pa
  • Yardley, PA
  • Newtown, Pa

New Jersey locations include

  • Atco, Nj
  • Trenton, Nj
  • Cherry Hill, Nj
  • Atlantic City, Nj
  • Brick, Nj

How is Community Public Adjusters Paid?

Community Public Adjusters is compensated by a small % of the claim, which is offset by the higher insurance settlement we obtain.

What Types of losses can Community Public Adjusters help me with?

Community Public adjusters has experienced with many types of property losses including:

Does Community Public Adjusters make the repairs to my property?

No, you must contact a general or specialized contractor of your choice for the repairs. If you can’t find a contractor, Community Public Adjusters can locate on for you.

Water Damage Claims | New Jersey, Pennsylvania, Delaware

Submit a Claim or Call Community Public Adjusters Today at 1-800-204-2463
We work hard for YOU to ensure you get the highest possible settlement | Email Us


Our service area includes the South Jersey area, including Gloucester County, Camden County, Atlantic County, Cumberland County, Salem County, and the greater Philadelphia, Pennsylvania area

We are available 24x7 for you

Call Us Now 1-800-204-2463